With our busy lives today it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and forget about your business. We always encourage business owners to keep their website updated! It’s easy to let things slip by but keeping your website updated can increase your rankings as well as send positive signals to Google about your brand. Here are 5 easy updates that y’all should be making to your website to keep it moving up the search engines!
1) Update your Titles (for the keyword you’re targeting!)
2) Update the basic on page text and do a simple rewrite
3) Review your Google My Business information and make any necessary updates
4) Update your images and their ALT title tags
5) Update the home page meta descriptions
All of these changes can send Google and other search engines positive signals that can mean good things for your website’s search engine rankings.
STL Search Marketing and SEO is a full service digital marketing firm based in St. Louis, MO - We work directly with Google to design websites and set up our digital marketing campaigns. Our success with your website and campaign translates into increased revenue and better brand awareness across the long term. We lead the way with customers all over the country in the best of website design, search engine optimization, social media marketing, paid advertising and so much more.